Connors RSI (CRSI)
Connor's RSI is an RSI Based indicator that combines three different elements in order to provide useful and strong Trade Signals. These three components are Relative Strength Index, momentum oscillator, and Up Down Length. It is very similar to Relative Strength Index in that it oscillates between 0 and 100, which correlate to overbought (Buy signals) and oversold (Sell signals).
- Exchange Website to monitor
- Currency Pair to monitor for trade signals
- Update Speed
- Trade Signals
- Number of candles (or time periods) before an action is taken.
- U/D Length
- Number of consecutive closing prices.
- The length of Rate of change
- Buy Threshold
- When the calculation result is equal or below this value, the indicator will generate a buy signal.
- Sell Threshold
- When the calculation result is equal or above this value, the indicator will generate a sell signal.
It is recommended to use this indicator during sideways markets to catch the dips and rises and maximize your profit. You should also play around with the settings and different time intervals to determine when you should use this indicator.