- 1.The first step in the installation procedure is to install Docker. Plause use the link below to download Docker and proceed by installing it.
2. The next step in the installation process is to download the docker image. You can find the download for this at the
License informationpage inside the TradeServer Cloud.
3. Unpack the download to you computer and open the folder where you have unpacked it.
4. Go to the
configfolder and open the
settings.envwith a text editor. Set up this file with your email and license key and save it.
You might want to change the PASSWORD field directly as well.
5. Go back to the root folder and execute the following command
docker compose up. This command will install the TradeServer Enterprise to Docker.
6. Open Docker and press the play button to start the TradeServer Enterprise. Once its started, open your browser and navigate to
http://127.0.0.1:8090/to see the interface.
7. Once the Haasbot is started and you are logged in, then go to the upper right menu and select
Price history status. At this page you can define what market you will be using and you can setup how much price data you like to download.
The Max is 36 Months of Data