This page covers the creation of the API key to be used with Binance Spot, Binance USDT Futures and Binance COIN Futures
Do NOT use the same API key that you have created for other services.
Do NOT add IP address restrictions as your API key might not work. We use multiple IP addresses which are unfeasible to be added to the whitelist.
- 2.Click on
- 3.Click on
- 4.Enter a name for the API key
- 5.Click on
- 1.Complete the security verification for the API key creation
- 6.Once the API key is created, click on
- 7.Click on the box next to
Enable Spot & Margin Tradingand/or
Enable Futuresif you trade on USDT and/or COIN Futures.
IP restrictionsand input the following IP addresses (copy and paste): 220.127.116.11 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52
- 8.Click on
- 9.A small pop-up that looks likewill appear
- 10.Keep the page open and login to your HaasOnline TradeServer and navigate to the Exchange Accounts page.
Steps 3, 4, 5
Steps 7, 8