Chande Momentum Oscillator (CMO)
The Chande Momentum Oscillator (CMO) determines the momentum of a market and generates trade signals via oversold and overbought conditions. This indicator works a bit like RSI except that it calculates, up and down, time intervals in both the denominator and numerator. The oscillator fluctuates between -100 (oversold) and 100 (overbought).
Tip: Use during sideways markets or to confirm trends with reversed signals.
Supported Trade Types
- Exchange Website to monitor
- Currency Pair to monitor for trade signals
- Update Speed
- Trade Signals
Tip: The exchange doesn't have to be the same exchange you are currently trading on.
- Number of candles (or time periods) before an action is taken.
- Buy Threshold
- When the calculation result is equal or below this value, the indicator will generate a buy signal.
- Sell Threshold
- When the calculation result is equal or above this value, the indicator will generate a sell signal.
This is a momentum oscillator. Use this in combination with other indicators for determining trend reversals. Users may want to use this indicator during a sideways market.