HTS's Coppock Curve Indicator is a momentum Indicator that identifies buying opportunities when the indicator moves from negative territory to positive territory and selling opportunities when the indicator moves from positive territory to negative territory.
Tip: Use during sideways markets or to confirm trends with reversed signals.
Supported Trade Types
Coppock Curve is an Indicator that has the following formula:
Coppock Curve = 10-period WMA of 14-period RoC + 11-perod RoC WMA = Weighted moving average RoC = Rate of Change
- Exchange Website to monitor
- Currency Pair to monitor for trade signals
- Update Speed
- Trade Signals
Tip: The exchange doesn't have to be the same exchange you are currently trading on.
- ROC 1
- The length of the first Rate of change
- ROC 2
- The length of the second Rate of change
- WMA Length
- The length of Rate of change
- Buy Threshold
- When the calculation result is equal or below this value, the indicator will generate a buy signal.
- Sell Threshold
- When the calculation result is equal or above this value, the indicator will generate a sell signal.
This Indicator is useful for finding buying and selling opportunities.