HTS's Coppock Curve Indicator is a momentum Indicator that identifies buying opportunities when the indicator moves from negative territory to positive territory and selling opportunities when the indicator moves from positive territory to negative territory.
Coppock Curve is an Indicator that has the following formula:
Coppock Curve = 10-period WMA of 14-period RoC + 11-perod RoC WMA = Weighted moving average RoC = Rate of Change
- Exchange Website to monitor
- Currency Pair to monitor for trade signals
- Update Speed
- Trade Signals
- ROC 1
- The length of the first Rate of change
- ROC 2
- The length of the second Rate of change
- WMA Length
- The length of Rate of change
- Buy Threshold
- When the calculation result is equal or below this value, the indicator will generate a buy signal.
- Sell Threshold
- When the calculation result is equal or above this value, the indicator will generate a sell signal.
This Indicator is useful for finding buying and selling opportunities.