Fast RSI is a unique indicator only available with HTS. This indicator uses the traditional RSI Indicator but applies the formula of the Exponential Moving Average to provide stronger trade signals than the traditional Relative Strength Index indicator.
Tip: Use during sideways markets or to confirm trends with reversed signals.
Supported Trade Types
- Exchange Website to monitor
- Currency Pair to monitor for trade signals
- Update Speed
- Trade Signals
Tip: The exchange doesn't have to be the same exchange you are currently trading on.
- Number of candles used to calculate RSI.
- Signal Length
- Number of candles used to calculate EMA.
- Buy Threshold
- When the calculation result is equal or below this value, the indicator will generate a buy signal.
- Sell Threshold
- When the calculation result is equal or above this value, the indicator will generate a sell signal.
It is recommended to use this indicator during sideways markets to catch the dips and rises and maximize your profit.