Rate Of Change (ROC)
HTS's Rate Of Change (ROC) is a momentum indicator that measures the percent change in price from one period to the next.
Rate Of Change is an Indicator that has the following formula:
ROC = [(Close - Close n periods ago) / (Close n periods ago)]
- Exchange Website to monitor
- Currency Pair to monitor for trade signals
- Update Speed
- Trade Signals
- Number of candles (or time periods) before an action is taken.
- Buy Threshold
- When the calculation result is equal or below this value, the indicator will generate a buy signal.
- Sell Threshold
- When the calculation result is equal or above this value, the indicator will generate a sell signal.
This Indicator is useful for defining the overall direction of the underlying trend and can be used in conjunction with additional Indicators