Rate Of Change Percent (Alternative) (ROC)
HTS's Rate Of Change Percent indicator measures the rate of change similar to the rate of change indicator but expressed as a percent. This is a momentum indicator.
Rate Of Change Percent is an indicator with the following formula:
ROCP = [(Close - Close n periods ago) / (Close n periods ago)] * 100
- Exchange Website to monitor
- Currency Pair to monitor for trade signals
- Update Speed
- Trade Signals
- Number of candles (or time periods) before an action is taken.
- Buy Threshold
- When the calculation result is equal or below this value, the indicator will generate a buy signal.
- Sell Threshold
- When the calculation result is equal or above this value, the indicator will generate a sell signal.
This indicator is useful for defining the overall direction of the underlying trend and can be used with additional indicators.